Sundays at 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 12noon
Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays at 6:00 p.m.
Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
YOU’VE MADE A COMMITTMENT, NOW WHAT?
We want to help you grow in your faith and become the person God made you to be. If you want to know what your next steps are in that journey, here are some ways we can help.
- Attend church regularly. Worshipping and connecting with others in a community of faith is one of the best ways to grow in your relationship with God.
- Read your Bible daily. God’s word is the foundation for living the life of faith and experiencing the quality of life Jesus said He came to bring. In it you will get to know God on a personal level and learn wisdom for living that will impact every area of your life. We encourage you to use a yearly Bible reading plan. A good resource for this can be found here. We also recommend buying a One Year Bible which is separated into daily readings of Scripture.
- Pray constantly. Prayer is our conversation with God. We are encouraged to share our lives through talking with our Heavenly Father. Through prayer we connect with Him and in prayer He addresses our deepest hopes and fears, provides direction for our lives and communicates His will and love for us.
- The Purple Book. The Purple Book is our 12 week course designed to help you get connected with foundational truths in God’s word. It is a prerequisite for membership at River of Life Church. To find out about the Purple Book in detail, including our class schedule, go to our Purple Book page.
- Membership Class. Immediately following the Purple Book class, is our membership class. The purpose of this class is to help you know the history, values and vision of River of Life Church. We talk about things related to what membership means and why membership in the local church is important.
- Ministry Teams. One of the most unique places to find God is in serving. When you express your faith in a practical way and serve people, you connect with your purpose. We have many ministry teams in which you can get involved and begin to encounter God’s plan for your life.
- Men’s Group. Our men’s ministry is called Elevate. Elevate has regular group Bible Studies as well as small group meetings.
- Women’s Group. Our women’s ministry is called Fearless Warrior Princess. This ministry has regular meetings and dynamic small groups that are sure to help you grow in your faith.
- Youth Group. Our junior and senior high school ministry is called Advance. Advance is focused on helping teens connect with God, with others and to their purpose. Advance meets every Sunday at 10:00 a.m.