FOR WOMEN OF ALL AGES, CREEDS & BACKGROUNDS
We are fearless. We are warriors. We are princesses. Fearless Warrior Princess Women’s Ministry is founded on the scriptures II Timothy 1:7, Psalm 144:1, and Galatians 4:7. We believe that the Lord is raising up a company of women that are captivated by His voice. In a time where so many things are demanding our attention, we are determined to hear and obey His voice! We have a passion to join with and love our sisters and run together with the Good News of Jesus. Led by Pastor Miriam Phillips, Fearless Warrior Princess Women’s Ministry is a voice in the Eastern region of North Carolina and around the world.
WE’VE GOT A LOT TO OFFER
- ConnectHER groups: Weekly groups that target specific needs.
- Two Bible studies each year: Based on availability and desire, we’ve done studies by Beth Moore, Christine Caine, Lisa Bevere, Priscilla Shirer and more.
- One yearly FWP Conference
- Monthly breakfasts
- Teas, brunches and other ministry opportunities
- Deployed military support group: For women whose spouses are serving our country
- Opportunities to travel to other conferences outside of the city, state and country
- Prayer opportunities
- Other events throughout the year
Fearless Warrior Princess Women! We are thrilled about our upcoming Perfect Love Women’s Conference on Friday, February 23 starting at 6:00 p.m.! This night is going to be filled with gifts, worship, an awesome message from our guest speakers Pastor Randy and Jill Neilson from Toronto, Canada, and much more! We’ll be launching our ConnectHER small groups this night as well, and we have some surprises in store!
Group sign ups will begin at 6:00 p.m. If you arrive from 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., you will be entered to win an amazing price, so plan on arriving early!
This event is open to all women and girls, but please note that childcare will not be provided. The cost is $5.00 per woman/girl (over the age of 5). Registration will be open ONLINE ONLY and will be available from January 21 – February 18. Space is LIMITED, so make sure you register early!
We can’t wait to spend this special evening with each one of you ladies!
If you would like more information, please contact the church office at (910) 346-1114.
PASTOR MIRIAM’S BLOG
ConnectHER groups meet all over the city of Jacksonville and surrounding areas and are small groups designed specifically for YOU. New groups will be launching in February 2018 – check back soon!